• When can I enter the fairground? Where is the fairground?
Opening Hours for Visitors:
09:00-16:30, 25 – 26 Nov. 2021
09:00-15:00, 27 Nov. 2021
Venue : Shanghai New International Expo Center
Please enter through 2# Entrance Hall (near Huamu Rd. Fangdian Rd.)
• What about the layout?
• How to search exhibitors and their products before the show?
Please view “EXHIBITORS & PRODUCTS” to find out more.
About Visitor Registration
• Is there any charge for the visit?
It’s free of charge. We highly suggest you to do“VISITOR REGISTRATION” in advance.
• I plan to visit individually, how to register online?
Please CLICK HERE to finish online registration, and you will receive the confirmation email with your registration number.
• My colleagues or friends would like to visit the fair as well, how to invite them or register for them?
After you register yourself successfully, you will receive the username and password to login “VISITOR CENTER” where you can send invitations to them.
*If 5 or more people would like to visit as a group, please fill in the group visitors form.
> Find out more details of group visitor program
• If I have pre-registered to WireShow, how to claim my badge?
Please go to 2# Entrance Hall at Shanghai New International Expo Center during the fair opening dates (25 -27 Nov. 2021), and show your registration number to the staff at “Pre-registration” counter to claim your badge.
• Who can visit WireShow?
The exhibition is only open to the adults above 18 years old. We welcome all the people from relevant industries to visit WireShow.
• Is there any hotel recommendation near the fairground?
The organizer provides you with several hotel near the fairground with discount price.
> Find out more hotel information
• How to apply for visa invitation?
The organizer appointed agent to issue visa invitation letter for foreigners.
> Download invitation letter application form
• How to arrive at the fairground?
Shanghai New International Expo Center is on 2345 Longyang Rd. in Pudong New District. You can take many transportation tools to arrive the fairground.
> Find out the transportation guide
• If I drive to the venue, is there any free parking lot?
Sorry, the organizer will not provide free parking service. There are lots of parking lots at the fairground, please ask onsite staff about the price.
• Is there cloak room at the venue?
Yes, there are cloak rooms at 1#, 2# and 3# Entrance Hall.
• Is there any seminars and activities onsite?
The organizer, exhibitors and industry associations will hold product/technology presentations and industry development seminars. The latest agenda will be posted on website soon.
> Find out more seminar information (Updating…)
• Where to buy show catalogue?
The show catalogue is sold onsite only, please go to the organizer office to buy it. (Receipt provided).
• If I lose any belongings at the fairground, how to solve?
Please proceed to the Police Office which is located at Hall W4 for enquiries.